2014 New York Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 11-B - (199-A - 199-N) FRANCHISES FOR THE SALE OF MOTOR FUELS
- 199-A - Definitions.
- 199-B - Disclosures to prospective dealers.
- 199-C - Termination or refusal to renew a franchise without good cause prohibited; notice requirement; right of action.
- 199-D - Repurchase of merchandise.
- 199-E - Waiver provisions.
- 199-F - Application.
- 199-G - Arbitration.
- 199-H - Relationship to other laws.
- 199-I - Dealers' rights to transfer, assign or dispose of the franchise upon notice to distributor.
- 199-J - Dealer's right to deal with suppliers other than his distributor.
- 199-K - Separability.
- 199-L - Removal of certain actions and proceedings.
- 199-M - Dealers' rights of association.
- 199-N - Enforcement of dealers' rights of association; injunction; damages; limitation of actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.