2014 New York Laws
EPT - Estates, Powers & Trusts
Article 10 - POWERS
Part 6 - (10-6.1 - 10-6.9) RULES GOVERNING EXERCISE OF A POWER OF APPOINTMENT
- 10-6.1 - Exercise of a power of appointment; manifestation of intention of donee
- 10-6.2 - Exercise of a power of appointment; conformity to directions of donor
- 10-6.3 - Exercise of a power of appointment; type of instrument
- 10-6.4 - Exercise of a power of appointment; required consents
- 10-6.5 - Exercise of exclusive and non-exclusive power of appointment
- 10-6.6 - Exercise of a power of appointment; effect when more extensive or less extensive than authorized; trustee's authority to invade principal in trust.
- 10-6.7 - Exercise by all donees; exceptions
- 10-6.8 - Imperative power of appointment; effectuation
- 10-6.9 - Exercise of a power of appointment in further trust
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.