2014 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 8 - THE PROFESSIONS
Article 139 - (6900 - 6911) NURSING
- 6900 - Introduction.
- 6901 - Definitions.
- 6902 - Definition of practice of nursing.
- 6903 - Practice of nursing and use of title "registered professional nurse" or "licensed practical nurse".
- 6904 - State board for nursing.
- 6905 - Requirements for a license as a registered professional nurse.
- 6906 - Requirements for a license as a licensed practical nurse.
- 6907 - Limited permits.
- 6908 - Exempt persons.
- 6909 - Special provision.
- 6910 - Certificates for nurse practitioner practice.
- 6911 - Certification as a clinical nurse specialist (CNS).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.