2014 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 8 - THE PROFESSIONS
Article 131 - (6520 - 6529) MEDICINE
- 6520 - Introduction.
- 6521 - Definition of practice of medicine.
- 6522 - Practice of medicine and use of title "physician".
- 6523 - State board for medicine.
- 6524 - Requirements for a professional license.
- 6525 - Limited permits.
- 6526 - Exempt persons.
- 6527 - Special provisions.
- 6528 - Qualification of certain applicants for licensure.
- 6529 - Power of board of regents regarding certain physicians.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.