2014 New York Laws
CVR - Civil Rights
- Article 1 - (1 - 1-A) Short Title
- Article 2 - (2 - 15) Bill of Rights
- Article 2-A - (18-A - 19-B) EQUAL RIGHTS TO PUBLICLY-AIDED HOUSING
- Article 3 - (20 - 27) Privilege from Arrest
- Article 4 - (40 - 45) Equal Rights in Places of Public Accommodation and Amusement
- Article 4-B - (47 - 47-C) RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH A DISABILITY ACCOMPANIED BY GUIDE DOGS, HEARING DOGS OR SERVICE DOGS
- Article 4-C - (48 - 48-B) EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS WITH CERTAIN GENETIC DISORDERS
- Article 5 - (50 - 52) Right of Privacy
- Article 5-A - (53 - 57) MEMBERSHIP CORPORATIONS AND UNINCORPORATED ASSOCIATIONS.
- Article 6 - (60 - 65) CHANGE OF NAME
- Article 7 - (70 - 79-N*2) MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND IMMUNITIES
- Article 8 - (80-A - 84) CAUSES OF ACTION FOR ALIENATION OF AFFECTIONS, CRIMINAL CONVERSATION, SEDUCTION AND BREACH OF CONTRACT TO MARRY ABOLISHED
- Article 9 - (90 - 91) Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.