2014 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 80 - (8001 - 8022) FEES
8010 - County treasurers.
8010. County treasurers. The treasurer of a county or the commissioner of finance of the city of New York is entitled for the services specified to the following fees:
1. two per cent upon a sum of money paid out of court by him;
2. one-half of one per cent upon a sum of money invested by him;
3. two per cent of the par value of investments transferred or assigned out of court by him, when the investments have been made by him;
4. two per cent of the par value of securities deposited into court and received by him, to be paid at the time of the deposit by the parties making it; and
5. one dollar for each certificate issued by him certifying as to the amount of deposit to the credit of court funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.