2014 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 43 - (4301 - R4321) TRIAL BY A REFEREE
- 4301 - Powers of referee to determine.
- R4311 - Order of reference.
- R4312 - Number of referees; qualifications.
- R4313 - Notice.
- R4314 - Successor referee.
- R4315 - Referee to be sworn.
- R4316 - Procedure where more than one referee.
- 4317 - When reference to determine may be used.
- 4318 - Conduct of trial.
- 4319 - Decision.
- 4320 - Reference to report.
- R4321 - Fees and expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.