2014 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 40 - (4001 - R4019) TRIAL GENERALLY
- 4001 - Powers of referees.
- R4011 - Sequence of trial.
- R4012 - Marked pleadings furnished.
- R4013 - Trial elsewhere than at courthouse.
- R4014 - Duration of trial.
- R4015 - Time for motion for referee or advisory jury.
- R4016 - Opening and closing statements.
- 4017 - Objections.
- R4018 - Increased damages.
- R4019 - Recording in camera interviews of infants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.