2014 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 26 - (2601 - R2609) PROPERTY PAID INTO COURT
- 2601 - Payment of money or securities into court.
- 2602 - Payment into court of property other than money or securities; deposit with warehouse or safe deposit company.
- 2603 - Cost of administration of property paid into court.
- 2604 - Calculation of gross sum in lieu of income.
- R2605 - Duties of depositories.
- R2606 - Obtaining order for payment out of court.
- R2607 - Payment of property paid into court.
- 2608 - Liability of custodian.
- R2609 - Deposit by referee appointed to sell property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.