2014 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 25 - (2501 - 2513) UNDERTAKINGS
- 2501 - Undertaking; definition.
- 2502 - Surety; form of affidavit; two or more undertakings; condition; acknowledgment.
- 2503 - Undertaking of more than one thousand dollars; real property; lien.
- 2504 - Waiver of undertaking; removal and change of parties.
- 2505 - Filing of undertaking; service upon adverse party; time when effective.
- 2506 - Exception to surety; allowance where no exception taken.
- 2507 - Justification of surety.
- 2508 - Motion for new or additional undertaking.
- 2509 - Control of assets by agreement with surety.
- 2510 - Discharge of surety on the undertaking of a fiduciary.
- 2511 - Liability of surety.
- 2512 - Undertaking by the state, municipal corporation or public officer.
- 2513 - Action on undertaking to a public officer, board or municipal corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.