2013 New York Consolidated Laws
WKC - Workers' Compensation
Article 7 - (110 - 137) Miscellaneous Provisions.
- 110 - Record and report of injuries by employers.
- 110-A - Confidentiality of workers' compensation records.
- 111 - Information to be furnished by employer.
- 112 - Inspection of records of employers.
- 113 - Interstate commerce.
- 114 - Penalties for fraudulent practices.
- 114-A - Disqualification for false representation.
- 114-B - Readjustment of an employer's experience rating.
- 114-C - Multiple offenses.
- 115 - Limitation of time.
- 116 - Sessions.
- 117 - Rules.
- 118 - Technical rules of evidence or procedure not required.
- 119 - Subpoenas.
- 120 - Discrimination against employees who bring proceedings.
- 121 - Depositions.
- 121-A - Proof of dependency in foreign countries.
- 122 - Transcripts.
- 123 - Jurisdiction of board to be continuing.
- 124 - Reporting.
- 125 - Job discrimination prohibited based on prior receipt of benefits.
- 125-A - Discriminating against an injured veteran.
- 127 - Construction.
- 128 - Unconstitutional provisions.
- 129 - Actions or causes of action pending.
- 130 - Workmen's compensation premiums shall be deemed preferred claims.
- 131 - Payroll records.
- 132 - Criminal prosecution; certifications
- 133 - Refunds and credits.
- 134 - Workplace safety and loss prevention program; certification of safety and loss management specialists.
- 135 - Premium credits for safety investment.
- 136 - Workers' compensation fraud inspector general.
- 137 - Independent medical examinations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.