2013 New York Consolidated Laws
WKC - Workers' Compensation
Article 4 - (50 - 58) SECURITY FOR COMPENSATION
- 50 - Security for payment of compensation.
- 50-A - Self-insurer offset fund.
- 50-B - Task force on group self-insurance.
- 50-C - Self-insured bonds.
- 51 - Posting of notice regarding compensation.
- 52 - Effect of failure to secure compensation.
- 53 - Release from liability.
- 54 - The insurance contract.
- 54-A - Security where coverage is in issue.
- 54-B - Enforcement on failure to pay award or judgment.
- 55 - Acceptance of premium by carrier an estoppel.
- 56 - Subcontractors.
- 57 - Restriction on issue of permits and the entering into contracts unless compensation is secured.
- 58 - Payment of compensation to persons providing housekeeping or nursing services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.