2013 New York Consolidated Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 7 - RULES OF THE ROAD
Article 32 - (1200 - 1204) STOPPING, STANDING, AND PARKING
- 1200 - Basic rules.
- 1201 - Stopping, standing, or parking outside of business or residence districts.
- 1202 - Stopping, standing or parking prohibited in specified places.
- 1203 - Additional parking regulations.
- 1203-A - Parking permits for handicapped persons.
- 1203-B - Parking spaces; handicapped.
- 1203-C - Off street parking spaces for the handicapped.
- 1203-D - Out-of-state vehicles bearing special identification.
- 1203-E - Dumping snow onto parking places for handicapped prohibited.
- 1203-F - Handicapped parking enforcement.
- 1203-G - Establishment of the handicapped parking education program.
- 1203-H - Metered parking waiver for certain disabilities.
- 1204 - Officers authorized to remove illegally stopped vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.