2013 New York Consolidated Laws
RPA - Real Property Actions & Proceedings
Article 8 - (801 - 881) WASTE AND OTHER ACTIONS AND RIGHTS OF ACTION FOR INJURY TO REAL PROPERTY
- 801 - Who liable to action for waste.
- 803 - Alterations or replacements of structures by person having estate for life or years.
- 811 - Action for waste by heir, devisee or grantor of reversion.
- 812 - Action for waste by ward against guardian.
- 813 - Action for waste by grantee of real property sold under execution.
- 815 - Judgment in action for waste against tenant of particular estate.
- 817 - Action for waste against joint tenant or tenant in common.
- 821 - View in action for waste.
- 831 - Action by reversioner or remainderman.
- 833 - Recovery of fee damages by the owner of a possessory estate for life or for years.
- 841 - Action for nuisance.
- 843 - Fences and structures, when private nuisance.
- 851 - Action against certain persons holding over as trespassers.
- 853 - Action for forcible or unlawful entry or detainer; treble damages.
- 861 - Action for cutting, removing, injuring or destroying trees or timber, and damaging lands thereon.
- 871 - Action for the removal of encroaching structures.
- 881 - Access to adjoining property to make improvements or repairs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.