2013 New York Consolidated Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title O - OFFENSES AGAINST MARRIAGE, THE FAMILY, AND THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND INCOMPETENTS
Article 263 - (263.00 - 263.30) SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD
- 263.00 - Definitions.
- 263.05 - Use of a child in a sexual performance.
- 263.10 - Promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child.
- 263.11 - Possessing an obscene sexual performance by a child.
- 263.15 - Promoting a sexual performance by a child.
- 263.16 - Possessing a sexual performance by a child.
- 263.20 - Sexual performance by a child; affirmative defenses.
- 263.25 - Proof of age of child.
- 263.30 - Facilitating a sexual performance by a child with a controlled substance or alcohol.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.