There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2013 New York Consolidated Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title K - OFFENSES INVOLVING FRAUD
Article 176 - (176.00 - 176.70) INSURANCE FRAUD
- 176.00 - Insurance fraud; definition of terms.
- 176.05 - Insurance fraud; defined.
- 176.10 - Insurance fraud in the fifth degree.
- 176.15 - Insurance fraud in the fourth degree.
- 176.20 - Insurance fraud in the third degree.
- 176.25 - Insurance fraud in the second degree.
- 176.30 - Insurance fraud in the first degree.
- 176.35 - Aggravated insurance fraud.
- 176.40 - Fraudulent life settlement act; defined.
- 176.45 - Life settlement fraud in the fifth degree.
- 176.50 - Life settlement fraud in the fourth degree.
- 176.55 - Life settlement fraud in the third degree.
- 176.60 - Life settlement fraud in the second degree.
- 176.65 - Life settlement fraud in the first degree.
- 176.70 - Aggravated life settlement fraud.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.