2013 New York Consolidated Laws
ISC - Insurance
Article 79 - (7901 - 7913) SERVICE CONTRACTS
- 7901 - Scope and purposes.
- 7902 - Definitions.
- 7903 - Requirements for doing business.
- 7904 - Required disclosures; service contract reimbursement insurance policy.
- 7905 - Required disclosures; service contract.
- 7906 - Prohibited acts.
- 7907 - Registration of providers.
- 7908 - Recordkeeping requirements.
- 7909 - Termination of service contract reimbursement insurance policy.
- 7910 - Enforcement provisions.
- 7911 - Authority to develop regulations.
- 7912 - Transition.
- 7913 - Separability provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.