2013 New York Consolidated Laws
ISC - Insurance
Article 51 - (5101 - 5109) COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE REPARATIONS
- 5101 - Title.
- 5102 - Definitions.
- 5103 - Entitlement to first party benefits; additional financial security required.
- 5104 - Causes of action for personal injury.
- 5105 - Settlement between insurers.
- 5106 - Fair claims settlement.
- 5107 - Coverage for non-resident motorists.
- 5108 - Limit on charges by providers of health services.
- 5109 - Unauthorized providers of health services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.