2013 New York Consolidated Laws
GBS - General Business
Article 28-BB - (458-A - 458-K) CREDIT SERVICES BUSINESS
- 458-A - Legislative findings and declarations; purposes.
- 458-B - Definitions.
- 458-C - Information statement; procedure.
- 458-D - Information statement; contents.
- 458-E - Advance fees prohibited.
- 458-F - Contracts; requirements and contents.
- 458-G - Contracts void and unenforceable.
- 458-H - Deceptive acts prohibited.
- 458-I - Action for recovery of damages by consumer.
- 458-J - Enforcement by attorney general.
- 458-K - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.