2013 New York Consolidated Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 32 - (3201 - R3222) ACCELERATED JUDGMENT
- 3201 - Confession of judgment before default on certain installment contracts invalid.
- R3211 - Motion to dismiss.
- R3212 - Motion for summary judgment.
- 3213 - Motion for summary judgment in lieu of complaint.
- R3214 - Motions heard by judge supervising disclosure; stay of disclosure.
- 3215 - Default judgment.
- R3216 - Want of prosecution.
- R3217 - Voluntary discontinuance.
- 3218 - Judgment by confession.
- R3219 - Tender.
- R3220 - Offer to liquidate damages conditionally.
- R3221 - Offer to compromise.
- R3222 - Action on submitted facts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.