2013 New York Consolidated Laws
CCO - Cooperative Corporations
Article 5-A - (80 - 94) WORKER COOPERATIVE CORPORATIONS
- 80 - Legislative findings.
- 81 - Definitions.
- 82 - Corporations organized under the business corporation law; election to be governed as worker cooperative.
- 83 - Status as profit-making corporation.
- 84 - Applicability of the business corporation law.
- 85 - Applicability of the cooperative corporations law.
- 86 - Revocation of election.
- 87 - Corporate name.
- 88 - Members; membership shares; fees; rights and responsibilities.
- 89 - Voting shares; by-laws; amendment of certificate of incorporation.
- 90 - Net retained proceeds or losses; distribution and payment.
- 91 - Directors; officers.
- 92 - Internal capital accounts; recall or redemption of shares; interest; collective reserve account.
- 93 - Internal capital account cooperatives.
- 94 - Conversion of membership shares and internal capital accounts upon revocation of election; consolidation or merger.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.