2013 New York Consolidated Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 17 - (1701 - 1709) BENEFIT CORPORATIONS
- 1701 - Application and effect of article.
- 1702 - Definitions.
- 1703 - Formation of benefit corporations.
- 1704 - Election of an existing business corporation to become a benefit corporation.
- 1705 - Termination of benefit corporation status.
- 1706 - Corporate purposes.
- 1707 - Standard of conduct for directors and officers.
- 1708 - Annual benefit report.
- 1709 - Conspicuous language on the face of certificates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.