2012 New York Consolidated Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 37 - CRIMES AND OTHER OFFENSES, SEIZURES AND FORFEITURES
Part 2 - (1801 - 1809) TAX FRAUD ACTS AND PENALTIES
- 1801 - Tax fraud acts.
- 1802 - Criminal tax fraud in the fifth degree.
- 1803 - Criminal tax fraud in the fourth degree.
- 1804 - Criminal tax fraud in the third degree.
- 1805 - Criminal tax fraud in the second degree.
- 1806 - Criminal tax fraud in the first degree.
- 1807 - Aggregation.
- 1808 - Personal income and earnings taxes; repeated failure to file.
- 1809 - Corporate taxes; repeated failure to file.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.