2012 New York Consolidated Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 6 - CHILDREN
Title 5 - (410 - 410-CCC) DAY CARE FOR CERTAIN CHILDREN
- 410 - Day care; when public welfare official to furnish.
- 410-A - Day care; when department to furnish.
- 410-B - Federal grants.
- 410-BB - Grants to not-for-profit facilities providing day care for children for employee salary and benefit enhancements.
- 410-C - State reimbursement.
- 410-CC - Start up grants for child day care.
- 410-CCC - Child day care facility development.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.