2012 New York Consolidated Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 6 - CHILDREN
Title 2 - (395 - 404) POWERS AND DUTIES OF PUBLIC WELFARE OFFICIALS
- 395 - Responsibility of public welfare districts for the welfare of children.
- 396 - Health and welfare services to all children.
- 397 - Powers and duties of social services officials in relation to children.
- 398 - Additional powers and duties of commissioners of public welfare and certain city public welfare officers in relation to children.
- 398-A - Standards of payment for foster care.
- 398-C - Powers and duties of the commissioner in relation to children.
- 398-D - Child welfare services community demonstration projects.
- 398-E - Eligibility for protective services, foster care services, and residential services for victims of domestic violence.
- 399 - Children discharged from state institutions.
- 400 - Removal of children.
- 401 - Births to inmates of public homes.
- 402 - Children forbidden in public homes.
- 403 - The religious faith of children and minors.
- 404 - Juvenile justice services close to home initiative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.