2012 New York Consolidated Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 6-A - (459-A - 459-H) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION ACT
- 459-A - Definitions.
- 459-B - Residential services for victims of domestic violence.
- 459-C - Non-residential services for victims of domestic violence.
- 459-D - Reporting requirements.
- 459-E - Technical assistance.
- 459-F - Fees for services.
- 459-G - Cooperation of an abuser not required as a condition of eligibility for benefits or services.
- 459-H - Confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.