2012 New York Consolidated Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 10 - (474 - 480) GENERAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS
- 474 - Reports to supervisors of appointments and committals to charitable institutions.
- 475 - Reports by officers of certain institutions to clerks of supervisors and cities.
- 476 - Verified accounts against counties, cities and towns.
- 477 - Dutchess county.
- 478 - Investigation of complaints by boards of managers.
- 479 - Designation of depository of funds.
- 480 - Labor of children not to be hired out.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.