2012 New York Consolidated Laws
SOS - Social Services
Article 10-C - (483 - 483-F) STATE COUNCIL ON CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- 483 - Council on children and families; chair.
- 483-A - Utilization of other agency assistance.
- 483-B - Powers and duties of council.
- 483-C - Coordinated children's services for children with emotional and/or behavioral disorders.
- 483-D - Out-of-state placement committee.
- 483-E - Restraint and crisis intervention technique committee.
- 483-F - The children's plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.