2012 New York Consolidated Laws
PVH - Private Housing Finance
Article 15 - (800 - 806) PARTICIPATION LOANS TO OWNERS OF MULTIPLE DWELLINGS BY PRIVATE INVESTORS AND MUNICIPALITIES UTILIZING FEDERAL GRANT FUNDS
- 800 - Policy and purposes of article.
- 801 - Definitions.
- 801-A - Application to certain garden-type maisonette dwelling projects.
- 802 - Participation loans to owners.
- 803 - Conditions precedent to making such loans.
- 804 - Rentals.
- 805 - Participation of New York city housing development corporation.
- 806 - Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.