2012 New York Consolidated Laws
PBO - Public Officers
Article 3 - (30 - 43) CREATION AND FILLING OF VACANCIES
- 30 - Creation of vacancies.
- 31 - Resignations.
- 32 - Removals by senate.
- 33 - Removals by governor.
- 33-A - Removal of heads of departments.
- 34 - Proceedings for removal by governor.
- 35 - Removals from office.
- 35-A - Removal for treasonable or seditious acts or utterances.
- 36 - Removal of town, village, improvement district or fire district officer by court.
- 37 - Notice of existence of vacancy.
- 38 - Terms of officers chosen to fill vacancies.
- 39 - Filling vacancies in office of officer appointed by governor and senate.
- 40 - Vacancy occurring in office of legislative appointee, during legislative recess.
- 41 - Vacancies filled by legislature.
- 42 - Filling vacancies in elective offices.
- 43 - Filling other vacancies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.