2012 New York Consolidated Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 19 - (650 - 665) MINIMUM WAGE ACT
- 650 - Statement of public policy.
- 651 - Definitions.
- 652 - Minimum wage.
- 653 - Investigation of adequacy of wages.
- 654 - Basis of changes in minimum wage.
- 655 - Wage board; procedure; report.
- 656 - Action by commissioner upon wage board report.
- 657 - Appeals from wage orders and regulations.
- 658 - Appeals from compliance orders.
- 659 - Reconsideration of wage orders and regulations.
- 660 - Commissioner's powers of investigation.
- 661 - Records of employers.
- 662 - Penalties.
- 663 - Civil action.
- 664 - Referrals by employment agencies.
- 665 - Savings clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.