2012 New York Consolidated Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 80 - (8001 - 8022) FEES
- 8001 - Persons subpoenaed; examination before trial; transcripts of records.
- 8002 - Stenographers.
- 8003 - Referees.
- 8004 - Commissions of receivers.
- 8005 - Commissions of trustees; advance payment of fees of an attorney-trustee.
- 8006 - Premiums on undertakings by fiduciaries.
- 8007 - Printers.
- 8008 - Fees and expenses of officer to be paid before transmission of paper.
- 8009 - Oaths; acknowledgments; certification or exemplification.
- 8010 - County treasurers.
- 8011 - Fixed fees of sheriffs.
- 8012 - Mileage fees, poundage fees, additional compensation, and limitation on compensation of sheriffs.
- 8013 - Expenses of sheriffs.
- 8014 - Collection of sheriff's fees on execution.
- 8015 - County clerk where sheriff is a party or otherwise disqualified.
- 8016 - Clerks of courts of record generally.
- 8017 - Exemption of the state and counties, and agencies and officers thereof, from fees of clerks.
- 8018 - Index number fees of county clerks.
- 8019 - County clerks generally.
- 8020 - County clerks as clerks of court.
- 8021 - County clerks other than as clerks of court.
- 8022 - Fee on civil appeals proceedings before appellate courts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.