2012 New York Consolidated Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 55 - (5501 - R5532) APPEALS GENERALLY
- 5501 - Scope of review.
- 5511 - Permissible appellant and respondent.
- 5512 - Appealable paper; entry of order made out of court.
- 5513 - Time to take appeal, cross-appeal or move for permission to appeal.
- 5514 - Extension of time to take appeal or to move for permission to appeal.
- 5515 - Taking an appeal; notice of appeal.
- R5516 - Motion for permission to appeal.
- 5517 - Subsequent orders.
- 5518 - Preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order by appellate division.
- 5519 - Stay of enforcement.
- 5520 - Omissions; appeal by improper method.
- R5521 - Preferences.
- R5522 - Disposition of appeal.
- 5523 - Restitution.
- R5524 - Entry of order; remittitur and further proceedings.
- R5525 - Preparation and settlement of transcript; statement in lieu of transcript.
- R5526 - Content and form of record on appeal.
- R5527 - Statement in lieu of record on appeal.
- R5528 - Content of briefs and appendices.
- R5529 - Form of briefs and appendices.
- R5530 - Filing record and briefs; service of briefs.
- R5531 - Description of action.
- R5532 - Stipulation in lieu of certification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.