2012 New York Consolidated Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 44 - (R4401 - R4406) TRIAL MOTIONS
- R4401 - Motion for judgment during trial.
- 4401-A - Motion for judgment.
- R4402 - Motion for continuance or new trial during trial.
- R4403 - Motion for new trial or to confirm or reject or grant other relief after reference to report or verdict of advisory jury.
- R4404 - Post-trial motion for judgment and new trial.
- R4405 - Time and judge before whom post-trial motion made.
- R4406 - Single post-trial motion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.