2012 New York Consolidated Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 30 - (3001 - 3045) REMEDIES AND PLEADING
- 3001 - Declaratory judgment.
- 3002 - Actions and relief not barred for inconsistency.
- 3003 - Action for periodic payments due under pension or retirement contract no bar to action for future installments.
- 3004 - Where restoration of benefits before judgment unnecessary.
- 3005 - Relief against mistake of law.
- 3011 - Kinds of pleadings.
- 3012 - Service of pleadings and demand for complaint.
- 3012-A - Certificate of merit in medical, dental and podiatric malpractice actions.
- 3013 - Particularity of statements generally.
- R3014 - Statements.
- R3015 - Particularity as to specific matters.
- R3016 - Particularity in specific actions.
- 3017 - Demand for relief.
- 3018 - Responsive pleadings.
- 3019 - Counterclaims and cross-claims.
- 3020 - Verification.
- R3021 - Form of affidavit of verification.
- R3022 - Remedy for defective verification.
- R3023 - Construction of verified pleading.
- R3024 - Motion to correct pleadings.
- R3025 - Amended and supplemental pleadings.
- 3026 - Construction.
- 3031 - Simplified procedure for court determination of disputes--action without pleadings.
- R3032 - Contents of statement.
- 3033 - Contracts to submit; enforcement of submission.
- R3034 - Motion procedure to settle statement terms.
- 3035 - Simplified procedure authorized.
- R3036 - Court determination.
- 3037 - Appeal.
- 3041 - Bill of particulars in any case.
- R3042 - Procedure for bill of particulars.
- R3043 - Bill of particulars in personal injury actions.
- 3044 - Verification of bill of particulars.
- 3045 - Arbitration of damages in medical, dental or podiatric malpractice actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.