2012 New York Consolidated Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 10 - (1001 - 1026) PARTIES GENERALLY
- 1001 - Necessary joinder of parties.
- 1002 - Permissive joinder of parties.
- 1003 - Nonjoinder and misjoinder of parties.
- 1004 - When joinder unnecessary.
- 1006 - Interpleader.
- 1007 - When third-party practice allowed.
- 1008 - Answer of third-party defendant; defenses.
- R1009 - Claim by plaintiff against third-party defendant.
- R1010 - Dismissal or separate trial of third-party complaint.
- R1011 - Successive third-party proceedings; counterclaims.
- 1012 - Intervention as of right; notice to attorney-general, city, county, town or village where constitutionality in issue.
- 1013 - Intervention by permission.
- 1014 - Proposed intervention pleading.
- 1015 - Substitution upon death.
- 1016 - Substitution of committee or conservator.
- 1017 - Substitution in case of receivership or dissolution of a corporation.
- 1018 - Substitution upon transfer of interest.
- 1019 - Substitution of public officers.
- 1020 - Substitution of indemnitors for executing or attaching officer.
- 1021 - Substitution procedure; dismissal for failure to substitute; presentation of appeal.
- 1022 - Substitution: extension of time for taking procedural steps.
- 1023 - Public body or officer described by official title.
- 1024 - Unknown parties.
- 1025 - Partnerships and unincorporated associations.
- 1026 - Review of determinations by administrative officers of the unified court system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.