2012 New York Consolidated Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 15 - (1501 - 1516) PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CORPORATIONS
- 1501 - Definitions.
- 1502 - Corporations organized under other provisions of law.
- 1503 - Organization.
- 1504 - Rendering of professional service.
- 1505 - Professional relationships and liabilities.
- 1506 - Purposes of incorporation.
- 1507 - Issuance of shares.
- 1508 - Directors and officers.
- 1509 - Disqualification of shareholders, directors, officers and employees.
- 1510 - Death or disqualification of shareholders.
- 1511 - Transfer of shares.
- 1512 - Corporate name.
- 1513 - Business corporation law applicable.
- 1514 - Triennial statement.
- 1515 - Regulation of professions.
- 1516 - Corporate mergers, consolidations and other reorganizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.