2012 New York Consolidated Laws
ABC - Alcoholic Beverage Control
Article 4 - (50 - 57-A) SPECIAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO BEER
- 50 - Kinds of licenses.
- 51 - Brewer's license.
- 51-A - Farm brewery license.
- 52 - Brewer's retail license.
- 53 - Wholesaler's license.
- 53-A - Vendor's license.
- 54 - License to sell beer at retail for consumption off the premises.
- 54-A - License to sell beer and wine products at retail for consumption off the premises.
- 55 - License to sell beer at retail for consumption on the premises.
- 55-A - License to sell beer at retail, in certain counties, for consumption at baseball parks, race tracks and outdoor athletic fields and stadia where admis
- 55-B - Manner of changing beer prices to wholesalers and retail licensees.
- 55-C - Agreements between brewers and beer wholesalers.
- 56 - License fees.
- 56-A - Filing fees and refunds.
- 57 - License fees; when due and payable; fee for part of year.
- 57-A - Change in duration of licenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.