2010 New York Code
WKC - Workers' Compensation
Article 6-A - (106 - 109-F) Workers' Compensation Security Fund
- 106 - Consolidation of funds; definitions.
- 107 - Workers' compensation security fund.
- 108 - Payments into fund; returns; recoupment.
- 109 - Suspension of payments into fund; temporary surcharge authorized.
- 109-A - Administration of fund.
- 109-B - Custody and investment of fund.
- 109-C - Payments from fund.
- 109-D - Notification of insolvency.
- 109-E - Rights and duties of superintendent of insurance as administrator of the fund.
- 109-F - Expenses of administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.