2010 New York Code
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 7 - RULES OF THE ROAD
Article 25 - (1120 - 1131) DRIVING ON RIGHT SIDE OF ROADWAY, OVERTAKING AND PASSING, ETC.
- 1120 - Drive on right side of roadway; exceptions.
- 1121 - Passing vehicles proceeding in opposite directions.
- 1122 - Overtaking a vehicle on the left.
- 1122-A - Overtaking a bicycle.
- 1123 - When overtaking on the right is permitted.
- 1124 - Limitations on overtaking on the left.
- 1125 - Further limitations on driving to left of center of roadway.
- 1126 - No-passing zones.
- 1127 - One-way roadways and rotary traffic islands.
- 1128 - Driving on roadways laned for traffic.
- 1129 - Following too closely.
- 1130 - Divided and controlled-access highways.
- 1131 - Driving on shoulders and slopes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.