2010 New York Code
UCC - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 2 - SALES
Part 2 - (2-201 - 2-210) FORM, FORMATION AND READJUSTMENT OF CONTRACT
- 2-201 - Formal Requirements; Statute of Frauds.
- 2-202 - Final Written Expression: Parol or Extrinsic Evidence.
- 2-203 - Seals Inoperative.
- 2-204 - Formation in General.
- 2-205 - Firm Offers.
- 2-206 - Offer and Acceptance in Formation of Contract.
- 2-207 - Additional Terms in Acceptance or Confirmation.
- 2-208 - Course of Performance or Practical Construction.
- 2-209 - Modification, Rescission and Waiver.
- 2-210 - Delegation of Performance; Assignment of Rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.