2010 New York Code
TAX - Tax
Article 28 - SALES AND COMPENSATING USE TAXES
Part 3 - (1115 - 1123) EXEMPTIONS
- 1115 - Exemptions from sales and use taxes.
- 1116 - Exempt organizations.
- 1117 - Certain sales of motor vehicles and vessels.
- 1118 - Exemptions from use tax.
- 1119 - Enacted without section heading.
- 1120 - Refunds and credits with respect to motor fuel and diesel motor fuel.
- 1121 - Refunds and credits with respect to cigarettes.
- 1122 - Exemption from tax on amusement charges.
- 1123 - Exemption from tax on the charge of a roof garden, cabaret or other similar place.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.