2010 New York Code
RPP - Real Property
Article 9-B - (339-D - 339-KK) Condominium Act
- 339-D - Short title.
- 339-E - Definitions.
- 339-F - Application of article.
- 339-G - Status of units.
- 339-H - Ownership of units.
- 339-I - Common elements.
- 339-J - Compliance with by-laws and rules and regulations.
- 339-K - Certain work prohibited.
- 339-L - Liens against common elements; liens against units; liens for labor performed or materials furnished.
- 339-M - Common profits and expenses.
- 339-N - Contents of declaration.
- 339-O - Contents of deeds and leases of units.
- 339-P - Copy of floor plans to be filed.
- 339-Q - Filing with board.
- 339-R - Blanket mortgages and other blanket liens affecting a unit at time of first conveyance.
- 339-S - Recording.
- 339-T - Withdrawal from provisions of this article.
- 339-U - By-laws.
- 339-V - Contents of by-laws.
- 339-W - Books of receipts and expenditures; availability for examination.
- 339-X - Waiver of use of common elements; abandonment of unit; conveyance to board of managers.
- 339-Y - Separate taxation.
- 339-Z - Lien for common charges; priority; exoneration of grantor and grantee.
- 339-AA - Lien for common charges; duration; foreclosure.
- 339-BB - Insurance.
- 339-CC - Repair or reconstruction.
- 339-DD - Actions.
- 339-EE - Effect of other laws.
- 339-FF - Mortgage investments on units by state agencies, insurers, banking organizations and fiduciaries; limitation to first mortgages.
- 339-GG - Severability.
- 339-HH - Reservation of power.
- 339-II - Construction.
- 339-JJ - Borrowing by board of managers.
- 339-KK - Rents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.