2010 New York Code
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title L - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Article 195 - (195.00 - 195.20) OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT AND OBSTRUCTION OF PUBLIC SERVANTS GENERALLY
- 195.00 - Official misconduct.
- 195.05 - Obstructing governmental administration in the second degree.
- 195.06 - Killing or injuring a police animal.
- 195.07 - Obstructing governmental administration in the first degree.
- 195.08 - Obstructing governmental administration by means of a self-defense spray device.
- 195.10 - Refusing to aid a peace or a police officer.
- 195.11 - Harming an animal trained to aid a person with a disability in the second degree.
- 195.12 - Harming an animal trained to aid a person with a disability in the first degree.
- 195.15 - Obstructing firefighting operations.
- 195.16 - Obstructing emergency medical services.
- 195.20 - Defrauding the government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.