There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title K - OFFENSES INVOLVING FRAUD
Article 175 - (175.00 - 175.45) OFFENSES INVOLVING FALSE WRITTEN STATEMENTS
- 175.00 - Definitions of terms.
- 175.05 - Falsifying business records in the second degree.
- 175.10 - Falsifying business records in the first degree.
- 175.15 - Falsifying business records; defense.
- 175.20 - Tampering with public records in the second degree.
- 175.25 - Tampering with public records in the first degree.
- 175.30 - Offering a false instrument for filing in the second degree.
- 175.35 - Offering a false instrument for filing in the first degree.
- 175.40 - Issuing a false certificate.
- 175.45 - Issuing a false financial statement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.