2010 New York Code
PBH - Public Health
Article 29-CC - (2994-A - 2994-U) FAMILY HEALTH CARE DECISIONS ACT
- 2994-A - Definitions.
- 2994-B - Applicability; priority of certain other surrogate decision-making laws and regulations.
- 2994-C - Determination of incapacity.
- 2994-D - Health care decisions for adult patients by surrogates.
- 2994-E - Decisions about life-sustaining treatment for minor patients.
- 2994-F - Obligations of attending physician.
- 2994-G - Health care decisions for adult patients without surrogates.
- 2994-I - Specific policies for orders not to resuscitate.
- 2994-J - Revocation of consent.
- 2994-K - Implementation and review of decisions.
- 2994-L - Interinstitutional transfers.
- 2994-M - Ethics review committees.
- 2994-N - Conscience objections.
- 2994-O - Immunity.
- 2994-P - Liability for health care costs.
- 2994-Q - Effect on other rights.
- 2994-R - Special proceeding authorized; court orders; health care guardian for minor patient.
- 2994-S - Remedy.
- 2994-T - Regulations.
- 2994-U - Rights to be publicized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.