2010 New York Code
ELN - Election
Article 3 - ELECTION OFFICIALS
Title 1 - (3-100 - 3-110) STATEWIDE PROVISIONS
- 3-100 - New York state board of elections; membership; organization.
- 3-102 - State board of elections; general powers and duties.
- 3-103 - Computerized record keeping; sharing information in database.
- 3-104 - State board of elections; enforcement powers.
- 3-105 - Administrative complaint procedure.
- 3-106 - Fair campaign code.
- 3-107 - Powers and duties of the state board of elections respecting elections and crimes against the elective franchise.
- 3-108 - Disaster; additional day for voting.
- 3-110 - Time allowed employees to vote.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.