There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title T - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING EVIDENCE BY MEANS OF COURT ORDER AND FOR SUPPRESSING EVIDENCE UNLAWFULLY OR IMPROPERLY OBTAINED
Article 690 - (690.05 - 690.55) SEARCH WARRANTS
- 690.05 - Search warrants; in general; definition.
- 690.10 - Search warrants; property subject to seizure thereunder.
- 690.15 - Search warrants; what and who are subject to search thereunder.
- 690.20 - Search warrants; where executable.
- 690.25 - Search warrants; to whom addressable and by whom executable.
- 690.30 - Search warrants; when executable.
- 690.35 - Search warrants; the application.
- 690.36 - Search warrants; special provisions governing oral applications therefor.
- 690.40 - Search warrants; determination of application.
- 690.45 - Search warrants; form and content.
- 690.50 - Search warrants; execution thereof.
- 690.55 - Search warrants; disposition of seized property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.