There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title R - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING ATTENDANCE OF WITNESSES IN CRIMINAL ACTIONS
Article 620 - (620.10 - 620.80) SECURING ATTENDANCE OF WITNESSES BY MATERIAL WITNESS ORDER
- 620.10 - Material witness order; defined.
- 620.20 - Material witness order; when authorized; by what courts issuable; duration thereof.
- 620.30 - Material witness order; commencement of proceeding by application; procurement of appearance of prospective witness.
- 620.40 - Material witness order; arraignment.
- 620.50 - Material witness order; hearing, determination and execution of order.
- 620.60 - Material witness order; vacation, modification and amendment thereof.
- 620.70 - Material witness order; compelling attendance of witness who fails to appear.
- 620.80 - Material witness order; witness fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.