There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2010 New York Code
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title Q - PROCEDURES FOR SECURING ATTENDANCE AT CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND PROCEEDINGS OF DEFENDANTS NOT SECURABLE BY CONVENTIONAL MEANS--AND RELATED MATTERS
Article 570 - (570.02 - 570.66) SECURING ATTENDANCE OF DEFENDANTS WHO ARE OUTSIDE THE STATE BUT WITHIN THE UNITED STATES--RENDITION TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS OF DEFENDANTS
- 570.02 - Short title.
- 570.04 - Definitions.
- 570.06 - Fugitives from justice; duty of governor.
- 570.08 - Demand; form.
- 570.10 - Investigation by governor.
- 570.12 - Extradition of persons imprisoned or awaiting trial in another state.
- 570.14 - Extradition of persons who left the demanding state under compulsion.
- 570.16 - Extradition of persons not present in demanding state at time of commission of crime.
- 570.18 - Issuance of warrant of arrest by governor; recitals therein.
- 570.20 - Execution of warrant; manner and place thereof.
- 570.22 - Authority of arresting officer.
- 570.24 - Rights of accused person; application for writ of habeas corpus.
- 570.26 - Noncompliance with preceding section; penalties for violation.
- 570.28 - Confinement of the accused in jail when necessary.
- 570.30 - Confinement of extradited persons passing through this state.
- 570.32 - Arrest of accused before making of requisition.
- 570.34 - Arrest of accused without warrant therefor.
- 570.36 - Commitment to await requisition; bail.
- 570.38 - Bail; in what cases; conditions of bond.
- 570.40 - Extension of time of commitment; adjournment.
- 570.42 - Bail; when forfeited.
- 570.44 - Persons under criminal prosecution in this state at time of requisition.
- 570.46 - Guilt or innocence of accused; when inquired into.
- 570.48 - Alias warrant of arrest.
- 570.50 - Written waiver of extradition proceedings.
- 570.52 - Fugitives from this state; duty of governor.
- 570.54 - Application for issuance of requisition; by whom made; contents.
- 570.56 - Expense of extradition.
- 570.58 - Immunity from service of process in certain civil actions.
- 570.60 - No immunity from other criminal prosecution while in this state.
- 570.62 - Non-waiver by this state.
- 570.64 - Interpretation.
- 570.66 - Constitutionality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.